Welcome to Sandton Primary School
Our School (Book A Tour Today)
Our Location (Leave A Review)
Our Learning Environment
- Create a culture where God and the love of God is the foundation of all we do.
- Provide our learners with progressively high quality education.
- Work in partnership with educational institutes.
- Create a place for learners, staff and parents to pursue their dreams, talents and to grow into their full potential.
- Produce a multicultural campus that values uniqueness, difference and culture.
- Create a place that identifies with unity and diversity.
- Give learners the necessary morals, beliefs and values to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Call us today for more info 011 706 1597 / 082 332 2060
Follow and like us for latest school news and events
We follow formal routine and structure with planned weekly themes and classroom activities, we ensure that every day holds a new activity which is stimulating, creative and educational.
Early Childhood Development
Our approach is committed to building on each individual’s strengths and includes physical, intellectual and social development.
Learn Through Experiences
The children do not simply spend their day “painting and drawing” but rather realising the world around them and all that it has to offer for a growing mind.
011 706 1597
8AM - 6PM